Saturday 18 May 2013

Walk Into My Life


You walked into my life
And brought the air back into me…
Till then, I had a soulless existence…
In this world, without glee…
A mystic wanderer in this garden of life,
Without an aim or goal to survive…


mystic wanderer


Wandering away to glory,
Trying to find…meaning of this life..
That God created and I questioned him, Why…
Why did you design me, with what plan in your head…
And I kept asking, till I felt exhausted…
But never knew what lay ahead for me,
Until one day, you walked in and changed it all for me…
And then I stopped questioning….God and believed in thee…
How naïve I felt, my ignorance could be…


quote


For the mist had cleared and
I could see the path clearly…
Path which although untrodden,
Laden with thorns and flowers laid before me…


slowly holding hand


But slowly your hand tightly gripped me…
And your small voice ushered into me….
Yes We can do it…if only you believed in me…
Yes We can do it…if only you believed in me…


believe


So we walked and ran together…
To soar the mountains and conquer the world forever..
Little did I know, this part of the clock was not futile ever…
It’s just that, God has his plan, charted and I was being a disbeliever…
Though, he gave me hints, and asked me to maintain my demeanor…
But all I ever did, was question my faith and not believe my redeemer…


nice quote about living


But, today I stand with hands folded before thee,
Coz you came in as my strength and my reason to be…
You make me believe, that what I could be,
Is something, you already know and only you can see…


cute image kissing


So you imbibe in me, the strength to fight the world
And make me tough so that I become as worthy and wise as an earl
I never knew, on our way, we were destined to meet,
But now that you are in, I can hardly breath…
With my every thought, gripped by you,
Give you honor and happiness is all I can do…
And I promise you thee, that I’ll give my all….
For you are the reason, I’m here at all…
For you are the reason, I’m here at all…


in each others arms forever


The world seems, nicer, when you hold my hand…
And lead me the way, with your wit and glam…
Together we can soar and we can bequest
This land of the Lord, left for us to harvest…
This land of the Lord, left for us to harvest…


promise


I promise you thee, I’ll give my best…
If only you stay till the end and take this test…
This test of love which is bequeath on us…
All we need to do is, believe and hold strong
And not let this wither away, no matter whatever goes wrong…
And not let this wither away, no matter whatever goes wrong…
Coz we have an unsaid promise to keep,
That we will see this through,
Until each of us breaths…
That we will see this through,
Until each of us breaths…


apt

Cheers!
Seeta

No comments:

Post a Comment